We are coming together as a church to help set up the Christmas Trees in the lobby for the Christmas Tree Festival. This will replace youth band and family dinner this will be a pizza party. Please dress up in your most festive apparel and come ready to sing along with Christmas songs and assemble Christmas trees. At 6:30 everyone will make their way to the sanctuary where the children’s choir will sing two Christmas songs for us before we break into our normal MIDWEEK groups.
If you have any interest in decorating a tree for the Christmas Tree Festival between December 1st and 3rd, please contact Jan Tannenbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up To Decorate A Tree!! Trees May Be Decorated On December 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, 9a – 1p
The Christmas Tree Festival is an opportunity for individuals and groups to express their creativity, highlight a ministry, or share feelings about the season by decorating a tree for the church lobby.
Trees are provided, but you should reserve one by November 20!! We have different sizes of trees, but it’s first sign-up, first served. We will do our best to give you the size you want.
- If you have lights, please bring them, but if you don’t, we have some.
- Choose a title for your tree as soon as possible.
- Don’t put rare or treasured items on your tree.
- Don’t forget a tree skirt! If you don’t have one, we can provide one for you.
- All trees must be decorated by 1p on Saturday, December 3rd.
- Trees may be undecorated after worship service on January 1, or on Monday, January 2.
Questions? Please call or text: Dee Nelms at 480-343-2722 Jan Tannenbaum at 602-550-4362